Monday, December 1, 2014

25 days of Christmas. Advent Calendar.

It is the first of December people! It is time to put up the Christmas tree and fix those fairy lights. What are you going to be doing today and the days that lead up to Christmas?

Sara and I have our plan ready for today and the next 24 days. We'd love you to join us by downloading this advent calendar (right click, save and cut). You can mix and match the dates and the activities according to your schedule and convenience.

So who is joining us?







Images: If you like any of the pictures on the blog and would like to use those please write to me. I put in hours of work behind each post and would love to share it with you but it would hurt me if  use those without my permission.Just ask!  Also this calendar is only for personal use.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...