Thursday, July 5, 2012

Mint Chocolate Chip Cake

It all started with a bottle of peppermint essence that I saw in the aisle of store that I like to go to often. I had no idea what I was going to be doing with it though. The husband is not a big fan of the minty flavour and calls it toothpaste like:) I on the other hand can't resist a scoop of an after eight. Chocolate and peppermint are a match made in heaven, really. 

I had been hunting for a good recipe and came across it on one of my favorite blogs, raspberri cupcakes. And super minty it was. The choco chips in the icing took care of the DH:) Bad bad Delhi summers wasn't really a good time to make a cake with icing and both the icing and yours truly were melting in the kitchen. But the cake made up for it. Wasimply divine. Do give it a try.









Recipe from here

Images : Personal Album

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...