(Each month I share my special moments from the month gone by. It is a visual diary of sorts one that I hope to look back at years later (Earlier posts : May 2015 and June 2015)).
Row 1: left to right
- We have spending the summers with my parents and I have been enjoying waking up to the sound of the "sabzi wala"
- We have been eating these malai kulfis like the world will run out of them tommorow
- It is lovely to catch up with family and friends over glorious food.
- Streetside vendors selling coconut water, corn on the cob, star fruits have been seeing a a lot of me.
- I am coming back with lots of pretty china and food props.
Row 2: left to right
- Before we left Sara painted canvasses for everyone for gifts. This one is my favourite.
- She has been producing a lots of plays and movies.
- We came across these mythological books for children and loved them.
- She has been trying her hand at water colour this summer.
- And has been playing non stop with her grandparents.
Row 3: left to right
- We went for a short vacation to Hong Kong to meet the princesses.
- While there this little girl loved the rains and the greens, the princesses and the museums.
- Her mum loved the colour and the people, the history and the science and the art.
- Also the skyscrapers and the sea, the greenery and the streets.
- I went berserk clicking in pretty benches, lampposts, fans and more at Disneyland.
Row 4: left to right
- We loved the street food.
- The dimsums and the broths.
- Goose, Duck and the Squab.
- The pastries and the tarts.
- Hundreds of unique flavours of icecream.
Row 5: left to right
- These holidays we played with food. We made dinner napkins for the grandparents.
- Eid gifts tags for her friends with lentils.
- Word art for her room with salt
- Wrapping paper with spices.
- Last but not the least, I am ever SO grateful to each one of you who has given me so much love on instagram. 34000 hugs coming your way.
August, be colourful and be spicy. Want to see more of July? Let's say hi to each other on instagram.
Images: If you like any of the pictures on the blog and would like to use those please write to me. I put in hours of work behind each post and would love to share it with you but it would hurt me if use those without my permission.Just ask!