Would you like to collaborate with me? As a passionate cook and a mum to a chefling I am committed to inspiring others in the kitchen through writing on food, developing healthy recipes and teaching about food (particularly children and parents). There are a number of ways we could work together:
- Food writing: In the recent past I have written on food & design for the Maxposure media group at India. I am currently writing food stories for The Indian Trumpet. I have also contributed to the BBC GoodFood Middle East and FoodeMagdxb.
- Recipe development: Conducting food experiments is my favorite pastime; the results of which at times makes people around me well fed and happy. My last experiment with Le Meridien & Airtel made me happy too. Get in touch with me if you'd like my assistance in developing recipes/ developing commercial recipes or creating menus.
- Cooking Demonstrations: I spend hours cooking alone in my kitchen or writing each night on my trusty laptop but what truly makes all of this rewarding is meeting all of you and cooking with you through cooking demonstrations. I am just a call away, if you'd like me to conduct one. In the recent past, I have been conducted the following:
- Cooking with organic ingredients: In collaboration with The Change Initiative and Down to Earth, Dubai
- Foods that help you fight Breast Cancer: In association with The Indian Trumpet
- Meet the blogger: with Lootah Premium Foods and Galeries Lafayette.
- Food workshops for children: Messy hands @ Orange Kitchens is what is the closest to my heart. This is where I conduct workshops on food for little chefs. I believe that children who are more involved in preparing food are more likely to try out new flavors on their plates and leave their plates empty.So drop me a line if you'd like me to conduct or simply help you plan a food workshop at your school, camp, restaurant or cafe.
- Reviewing products: I'd be happy to assist you in reviewing ingredients, kitchen product and appliances and my biggest love cookbooks, literature on food and books on food focusing on children
- Anything else: If you'd like any help with anything else connected to food & kids I'd be more than happy to start a dialogue.