Sunday, June 8, 2014

Play Kitchen :DIY Inspiration

I mentioned in my last post that one of Sara's favourite game is playing kitchen. On weekends after she has had her breakfast she likes to "cook" me one. She gets me a cappuccino and a sunny side up with a waffle. An espresso for her dad. Always. If she is feeling a little generous then she throws in some "fresh fruit".
On other days she walks into the kitchen to check what is being made for dinner and then proceeds to recreate the same in her kitchen.
There are days when she likes to cook with pretend toys,play dough or anything that she can make look like real food. 
This one time she made me a chapati with paper with allu matar (potato & peas). Isn't this the prettiest chapati ever? 

Sara adores her play kitchen and spends countless hours standing at her kitchen counter. I promise to share the contents of her kitchen one of these days.
If any of you mommies and daddies are planning to make a play kitchen for your budding chef or chefette I came across some very creative & inspiring DIY play kitchens which I'd like to share with you today.

From old media cabinets to nightstands.













From coffee tables to a chairs.



From Ikea hacks to the rustic charm of a wooden crate.


Tons of inspiration for you if you are in the mood for some DIY. Does your little one have a play kitchen? I'd love to hear about it.

Images : 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,10,11,1213 and 14

2 comments:

Noreen said...

these are so cute!

Noreen said...

these are so cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...